EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified K|ngp|n Edition Video Card

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hardware Asylum have reviewed the EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified K|ngp|n Edition Video Card:

"The ultimate GeForce GTX 780 Ti has arrived. Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition. This card is the final answer in the search for the greatest overclocking graphics card on the planet.

This card does not hold back, with up to 450W of dedicated GPU power, enhanced PLL circuitry, improved GPU power plane, 10CM fans, included backplate, preinstalled dedicated PWM baseplate, voltage regulation enhancements and more. As you can see, there is a reason why this card is named after the world’s Top Overclocker.

Extreme overclockers Vince “K|NGP|N” Lucido and Illya “TiN” Tsemenko demand the best when it comes to performance and overclocking, so they set out to co-design this product along with EVGA, and geared it for the ultimate overclocker."

classy_kp_glam.jpg

Read more here.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That plastic cooler is horrid.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What do you expect for £740? ;)

Another fifty quid buys you a Titan. Me? Can't afford either :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'd rather a 780ti over a Titan. ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I find it amusing you sit at your PC looking at the graphics card. :lol:

:user:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Titan isn't a dual GPU card, the 690 was. :)

But yeah, basically the 780 TI and even an overclocked 780 is faster than a Titan, not to mention cheaper! Does have twice as much VRAM though.

Aesthetics are important to some.

Ask a Question