Event Log - repeated errors from RasMan and Service Control Manage

G

Hello-

We are running Windows 2000 Server. The Event Log is showing the following 2 errors repeatedly -*every second* or *half second*. It has been doing this for days.

RasMan - Event ID 20035 - Remote Access Connection Manager failed to start because it could not create buffers. Restart the computer. Access is denied.

Service Control Manager - Event ID - 7023 - Remote Access Connection Manager failed to start because it could not create buffers. Restart the computer. Access is denied.

The Remote Access Connection Manager service is not running, and it is set to manual, not automatic, so I don't know why it would have started.

In the Routing and Remote Access administrative tool, it says that the service is "stopped (not configured)." It's not even enabled - the "disable" menu option is greyed out.

I checked the KB but no luck.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Jean

Reaction score
Hi , it has been a while you have posted this messege but i am encountering the same excact problem, did you have any solution????

Thanks

Ask a Question