Error msg: Access to acct was denied.Server responded forbidden.?

Server responded forbidden!

I've been using msn.com to e-mail my calendar to my boss, I've been doing
this for over a year. When I click send an error message pops up { Access to
the account was denied. Verify that your user name and password are correct.
The server responded "forbidden"}. I can't figure out what to do. I logged on
to the internet and went to my msn account and was able to send and receive
my hotmail e-mails. Any suggestions?

Lis

I am having the same problem. Started about two or three weeks ago and can
not figure out what the problem is. Any insight or info would be great
thanks, Lis

Gordon

"Server responded forbidden!" <Server responded
[email protected]> wrote in message
I've been using msn.com to e-mail my calendar to my boss, I've been doing
this for over a year. When I click send an error message pops up { Access
the account was denied. Verify that your user name and password are
correct.
The server responded "forbidden"}. I can't figure out what to do. I logged
on
to the internet and went to my msn account and was able to send and
receive
my hotmail e-mails. Any suggestions?

yes. If you'd searched this group or Google you would have found hundreds if
not thousands of posts with the answer.

http://www.howto-outlook.com/news/hotmailaccessforbidden.htm