Error launching Application

tolemaC

I get this error in VS.NET 2003

Launching Application
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging.
Unable to start program
'C:\TeamPocket\CodigoV3\TeamPocket\bin\Debug\TeamPocket.exe'.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

..Javier Ros Moreno.

tolemaC

Javier,
Have you been able to debug the app previously?
If so, perhaps it is still
running on the device and a soft reset might be needed.

Yes, I had been able to debug the app previously in the pocket pc 2002
emulator,
I´m try to debug my application using Pocket PC 2002 Emulator, I have
downloaded
the pocket pc 2003 emulator and I get the same error.

..Javier Ros Moreno.

Ginny Caughey [MVP]

Javier,

I didn't realize somehow that it was the emulator you couldn't get to run the
app. Try resetting the emulator.

Ximing Zhou [MSFT]

Hi,

I replied to your message "Error launching Application : AGAIN" for the
same issue. Can you take a look at it?

Ximing