From: "Lew" <[email protected]>
Subject: error 0x800CCC0F
Date: Monday, August 23, 2010 4:55 AM

Dear Team;
I am receiving the following error messages, please assist
Could result be sent to (e-mail address removed)
regards
Lew

inactivity. Subject 'brocolli & mushroom stir fry noodle', Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 995,
our server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
inactivity. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol:

Anthony Mofokeng