cant set up with hotmail?!?! what about gmail or yahoo??!!

Josh

WHY??? Windows owns hotmail, but it wont work with it? is there any way????

I tried to set up my gmail through here but i cant figure it out!! i keep
getting an error message every time i send my email!!

And i cant figure out how to do yahoo either?! Someone please help!!!

i need to use windows mail!!

Steve From South Jersey

Josh said:
WHY??? Windows owns hotmail, but it wont work with it? is there any way????

I tried to set up my gmail through here but i cant figure it out!! i keep
getting an error message every time i send my email!!

And i cant figure out how to do yahoo either?! Someone please help!!!

i need to use windows mail!!

"Steve From South Jersey" <Steve From South
Windows Mail won't work with Hotmail. If you want a program that
will, you could download and install Windows Live Mail:

http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

Yahoo requires a premium account to work with either program:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-35.html

Gmail will work with Windows Mail:

http://email.about.com/od/windowsmailtips/qt/et_get_gmail.htm

If you choose the POP method of connecting to Gmail, you need
this method of adjusting your Gmail account first:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13273