error 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#

Ruth

Hi

We have been sending email to a distribution list for over a year now and
just yesterday we recieved an error message for some on the list and the
email addresses are still valid:

The format of the recipient's e-mail address isn't valid. A valid address
looks like this: (e-mail address removed). Microsoft Exchange will not try to
redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try
sending the message again, or provide the following diagnostic text to your
system administrator.

_____

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: llt-exch1.LowerLakes.local

mailto:[email protected]
#550 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#

Original message headers:

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:04:51 -0400
Subject: RE: morning message not recieved

5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#

How do you fix this?

Ruth

Thank-you!
--
Thank-you!
Ruth

Orland said:
http://www.answersthatwork.com/Down..._Server_Status_Codes_and_SMTP_Error_Codes.pdf

Details the error message you're receiving.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon

#550 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#

Original message headers:

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:04:51 -0400

.