Epson sucks

Just Allan

Always read every manual.
Always used Epson branded Ink.
Always turned off with the Power Switch.
Always maintained in strict accordance with the manual.

And every single Epson I have ever owned has died an early death because of
clogged heads.

-Larry

I just rejoined this group - I see nothing has changed. (Epsons still
to be avoided like the plague.)

Malev

I just rejoined this group - I see nothing has changed. (Epsons still
to be avoided like the plague.)

Rather, there are still clueless ****wits who can't use their printer.

stuart8181

To really help him I suggest he run a solvent filled cart about 5 times each
month.
Kennedy McEwen said:
Buy a potato and an ink pad - anything more mechanical is beyond you.
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers (replace 'nospam' with 'kennedym' when

Just Allan

To really help him I suggest he run a solvent filled cart about 5 times each
month.

Hey, I had a recommended epson service technician with a decade of
experience, who couldn't even unclog mine - and it was only two weeks
old! When he finally DID "fix" it, he really fixed it - because it
only just rivals the print quality from a 24-pin dot matrix now.
Epson refused a refund, even though it was THEIR tech that ruined my
printer.

If someone's tossing up between epson and something else - don't even
bother - buy the other one. Some people have no trouble at all - but
are you feeling lucky?

Allan.

Kennedy McEwen

Just Allan said:
Hey, I had a recommended epson service technician with a decade of
experience, who couldn't even unclog mine - and it was only two weeks
old! When he finally DID "fix" it, he really fixed it - because it
only just rivals the print quality from a 24-pin dot matrix now.
Epson refused a refund, even though it was THEIR tech that ruined my
printer.

Lets just rerun that. You had a printer with a one year warranty that
failed for no reason other than normal use after only two weeks. Epson
were unable to restore it to "as new" performance and refused to honour
their legal obligations under the warranty. And all you can do about it
is whinge on here.

There are only three conclusions to be drawn from that. You are either
a liar, a complete ****wit, or both!

Cypherpunk

Yep, da putz iz a ril **** alrite. Juz like dat putz Polis.
Sey, mebbe dey r both faggitz! Dat mite xplain it.

Stinky Weaselteats

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:54:34 GMT

BARTMAN2004 said:
BARTMANBARTMANBARTMANBARTMAN
Since Epsons are Apple friendly, they therefore R00l!!!!!111!!!!!