Epson LQ-100 driver problem

Mahdiarnt

I have an old Epson LQ-100 ESC/P2 dot-matrix printer. I am using
Microsoft Window 2000. The driver winodws is endowed with, seems to be
buggous: any application leaves around 1 inch of free vertical space
between the first and
the second printed rows (in graphics mode of the printer).

I have looked at the bianry data the printer receives. There are
commands which I don't find in my printer manual:

ESC r 00
ESC r is not a command.

ESC 19 30
ESC 19 (ESC EM) is a command but the only argument the manual talks
about is R for sheet ejectin. There is no argument 30.

00 00
All commands in my printer manual begin with ESC (1B). So there is no
0000 command at all. However, I found
*Command: CmdEnableTIFF4 { *Cmd : "<0000>" }
*Command: CmdDisableCompression { *Cmd : "<0000>" }
in the EPLQ100.GDP file of my driver.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Lukasz Spychalski