England B tonight

Reaction score
So do people see England B tonight should have been a full international as a warm up game or is Sven taking a risk with some high profile players playing?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Murdoch
So do people see England B tonight should have been a full international as a warm up game or is Sven taking a risk with some high profile players playing?

With Sven ? Who knows ? probably just a fringe player assessment

Reaction score
Oh Walcott is he the 17 wonder kid that Sven picks even though he has only seen him play on video?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Owen and Crouch are playing to test the partnership, and get owen playing a proper match (been ages since he has) - think they're also giving Theo the run out to see how he does. I hope he impresses as I'm expecting big things of him now ;)

Lets hope Rooney's scan is all clear :D

Reaction score
come on england

I think it should be up to Man U if Rooney goes to the World Cup, as for the rest of them i just think all this talk of England winning is just a bit unnerving. Sven knows he is going, i just wonder if he has some crazy wild idea with selection?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, 2-1 loss against Belarus with 10 men :wall:

Ask a Question