End your spam nightmare ... well, almost

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
SpamBully

End your spam nightmare and make email enjoyable again by keeping your Inbox free of annoying spam. Our intelligent spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express analyzes email so effectively that in many cases it is more accurate than filtering by hand. Easy to use!
There is a sense of satisfaction in "reporting" the spammers ... :D

Have a look at the Demo

Some of you may find it useful ... it ain't Free, but you can try it for a couple of weeks.

:user:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I like the look of that Mucks - I may well give it a try :thumb:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Thanks Mucks too from me :)

Over the last few weeks my spam has been getting out of control - it takes me probably 1 hour each day to sort out the spam from the non spam. I have installed the 14 day trial and if it works, I am buying it!!

I'll let you know how I get on :)

Love

Gabriella xx

muckshifter

Reaction score
gabriella said:
Thanks Mucks too from me :)

Over the last few weeks my spam has been getting out of control - it takes me probably 1 hour each day to sort out the spam from the non spam. I have installed the 14 day trial and if it works, I am buying it!!

I'll let you know how I get on :)

Love

Gabriella xx
Jolly good ... please report back on how you get on with it. :thumb:

I will admit to not having tried it myself, unusual for me to recommend something I haven't tried, but, I have no need for it. However, some of you need something of this value, so after some initial research, I posted the link.

:user:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Righty-ho

A report from day 2 using spam bully.

Doing pretty well - gets most spam, gets a bit wrong and there's an 'unsure' box where it puts items that it's not too sure about. I am training it to recognise my regular emails and who they are from.

All in all.... so far so good.

Will report again in a few days.

Love

Gabriella xx

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Report from day 4 of use....

Gets it right most of the time. I belong to a couple of Google groups and I am having to train hard with those emails. Otherwise, pleasantly good results and a much reduced inbox wth the things I need to have and want to read :)

Good work Mucks :)

Thank-you!

Gabriella xx

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Further update...the product is so good and has made such a difference that I have subscribed. The year's subscriptions cost $35.19 (not sure how much that is in GBP) but worth it to me at least. The product has revolutionised my inbox and saves me stacks of time ploughing through loads of spam each day :)

Thanks Mucks - top recommendation :)

Love

Gabs xx

muckshifter

Reaction score
You is welcome ... that works out at £17.62 ... give or take .001 of a penny. :D

:thumb:

* I wonder what my commission was *

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear all

Some months on, this product has saved me many hours ploughing through the daily grind of spam. It gets it right almost most of the time although I check the spam box every day just to be sure. More often than not, stuff the programme isn't sure about goes into 'unsure'.

Was it a good buy - absolutely 100%
Would I recommend to others - without question
Is it good value for money - yes, without doubt

That's just my humble assessment and I will be renewing my subscription in a few months time.

Thanks to Mucks, top recommendation.

Love

Gabs xx

Ask a Question