Embedding check boxes into Excel cells

Reaction score
Hi all. Hope someone can solve my little dilemma. So I have a series of tables on a spreadsheet, going down the page, which contain check boxes. I need to be able to move each table from one spreadsheet to another, once the table has been completed by staff. If one cuts the table from the original spreadsheet and pastes it in the new spreadsheet, the check boxes move with it, however the gap where the table was on the original spreadsheet remains.

If one right-clicks, selects Delete, and then pastes in the new spreadsheet, the gap in the original spreadsheet is removed when you select Shift Cells Up, but copies of check boxes remain on the original spreadsheet, making a mess of check boxes that need to be deleted manually.

What i need, if the above doesnt make any sense to you, is a way to move a table from one spreadsheet to another, keeping all check boxes in the location within the table AND automatically moving the remaining tables in the original sheet up into the gap that the removed table has made.

Thanks in advance! :)

Ask a Question