Emails saved in personal sent item folder instead of group mailbox

G

G

Can I have emails sent from group mailbox saved in the group mailbox sent
items folder instead of personal sent items folder? Currently, I send emails
using the from field and the emails are saved in my personal sent item folder
instead of the appropriate mailbox that I'm representing. I have to drag the
emails in my personal sent items folder to the appropriate mailbox.

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to share my experiences with Sperry Sent Items Organizer.

I trialed the product which worked perfectly during the trial period. When the trial expired it was a few weeks before I got around to purchasing the software. Once installed there were immediately problems with sent items disappearing from Outlook into a black hole? On contacting Sperry support there was a very lack-lustre response. I was told to use their Add-in removal tool which said it completed successfully. I then reinstalled the software but had the same problems. What is worse on remal of the add-in there is still random items going missing when sending emails. Our IT support tells me that the software must have changed something in the Exchange Server but this is not apparent as no rules can be found. I am currently in the process of exporting all my Outlook folders to individual .pst files which is no mean feat as I have about 30. Beware before installing! :(

Hardware/Software: Exchange 2007 server, Outlook 2007, PC's running XP & Windows 7

Ask a Question