Emailing Documents

Fozzie

Hi, I can't open a document and then choose to email it to someone as it
opens a different email system? I usually use windows mail and it open
microsoft outlook. How can I change it? Thanks

Dave N9

Make sure that Windows Mail has all of the mail defaults..
Start - Default Programs - Set your Default programs
(wait a while)
click on "Windows Mail"
in the right pane, click on "Set this program as default"
OK

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
"Fozzie" wrote in message

Hi, I can't open a document and then choose to email it to someone as it
opens a different email system? I usually use windows mail and it open
microsoft outlook. How can I change it? Thanks

Gary VanderMolen

Good to hear. Thanks for reporting back.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)