email

johnnyh11

I've been using windows mail for a little over a year now, suddenly it's
asking me for a user name and password and it has never done this before. How
do I fix this, or how do I find my username and password?

Gary VanderMolen

If you don't remember your username and password, you will need to contact
the people who gave you those, your mail service provider.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)