email signature with logo and text

GiGi

hello,
looking for a way to add the logo of my company along my
coordinates to my outgoing e-mail signature. i am using
microsoft outlook 2003, my mail format is formated with
word as text editor and i am using RTF or HTML as the
format of the mail. i could not figure it out. does
anybody can help with this?
kindly advise and regards,

Sandeep KT [MSFT]

GIGI

Could you please try the follwing and please let me know if this is the
same procedure you have done to setup the signature

1. Go to Tools | Options | Mail Format | Internet Settings and check “When
an HTML message contains pictures located on the Internet, send a copy of
the pictures instead of the reference to their location“.[2]
2. In Tools | Options | Mail Format, click the Signatures button
3. Click New
4. Name it and click Next
5. Click Advanced Edit (which for me launches notepad)
6. Add the reference to the picture of your choice with said editor, it's
OK if it's on your local machine
7. OK out of everything and then send yourself a mail

Now, please see if this problem still occurs when you would like to open a
new
message.

--------------------
====From: "GiGi" <[email protected]>
====Sender: "GiGi" <[email protected]>
====Subject: email signature with logo and text
====Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:50:44 -0700
====Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook
====
====hello,
====looking for a way to add the logo of my company along my
====coordinates to my outgoing e-mail signature. i am using
====microsoft outlook 2003, my mail format is formated with
====word as text editor and i am using RTF or HTML as the
====format of the mail. i could not figure it out. does
====anybody can help with this?
====kindly advise and regards,
====

===

Sandeep KT

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

===