Email messages have migrated - alone

DrSuzanneM

My Windows Mail has done the strangest think. All of my messages in my Inbox
have disappeared and have been replaced by my sent messages. My drafts have
completely disappeared, as have all email messages from two of my email
accounts. Only my gmail account messages have remained, but none of them are
where they are supposed to be.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Gary VanderMolen

Sounds like your message store is corrupted, which can happen if you
allow an antivirus to interact with Windows Mail.
Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

If still no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail
It will automatically import all your WM data.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)