Elder scrolls characters

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
right now im am happly using a high elf, one of my favorite characters...if you know how to use them . :D

Reaction score
i spose you know how to use the magic system . im not that great with it in oblivion, but i find it alot more accesible than the previous elder scrolls.

Reaction score
i just been working out how to use the magic system and i gone for destruction ;). seems like the only people who have Oblivion is me and you, alf :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'm saving as fast as I can ... but buying a copy of Windowlean has spent me out. :rolleyes:

nod.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Alf said:
This would be your kind of game Mucks. :)
I know ... I'll go and stand on a street corner and see if I can make a buck or two ... err, I better hand out brown paper bags first. :D

user.gif

Reaction score
I have a wood elf. I made up my own class. (deathmage...lol) My specialties are magic of course. (destruction) And I use a bow. I do all my damage from a distance. I'm playing my character kind of like an assasin....uhh.....with magic.

Reaction score
has anyone here played the previous Elder scrolls?

if you have, wouldnt you agree that the magic system is alot more harder to get used to (eg morrowind). i mean you had to learn the spells etc and it was very time consuming.

Reaction score
I have oblivion but dont play it much.

Got sooo many games I dont get time to spend so much time on one individual game.

As for the charactor, call me boring but i went with the traditional Human :D

Reaction score
your boring :D.
Humans are actually pretty decent characters..well they were in morrowind, dont know bout Oblivions humans.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Meloth Race- High Elf Birthsign- Attroch (spelling?)

my character is skilled in Cojuration, Alteration, restoration, blade, alchemy, merchantile and destruction. Minor skills that i have put time and money into are: Armor, light armor, shield, mystisim. right now he is a master at Alteration, conjuration and Alchemy, and a Expert for the other major skills.

what are your characters highlights?

Ask a Question