    users, including the bild-in Administrator account. Is there any way to edit
    only a specific user or group rights?

    Thanks.

    Rodolfo Barbosa, Dec 30, 2007

  2. Rodolfo Barbosa wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have on my computer 3 acounts. The bild-in Administrator, my account and
    > my fionce's account. I would like to give her the right to burn CDs,
    > access/format/install memory stick devices, install activeX controls and run
    > any software installed on the machine. Otherwise, I wanna block her access to
    > install and uninstall softwares.
    >
    > I've tryed GPEdit but every change that I've made affected all computer's
    > users, including the bild-in Administrator account. Is there any way to edit
    > only a specific user or group rights?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Why not simply make your fiance's account a Limited User account?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:

    killed a great many philosophers.
    ~ Denis Diderot

    Bruce Chambers, Dec 31, 2007

  3. > Why not simply make your fiance's account a Limited User account?

    Because an Limiter User Account, do not allow her to use memory stick
    devices and install new hardwares on PC.

    Rodolfo Barbosa, Dec 31, 2007