Editing recurring appointments and searching or clients

I work for a busy health care organization that uses Microsoft Outlook to
schedule appointments. Each practitioner enters the time slots they can see
patients, and either they fill in the patients' names themselves, or the
front desk does. I want to set up the same calendar month to month without
having to re-do it or cut and paste, so I attempted to set up recurring
appointments. The problem arises when someone wants to know when their
appointment is, the recurring appointment doesn't allow their name to come
up. (It may or may not be recurring for the PATIENT, just a recurring time
slot when I can see people.) Is there any way around this? Thanks.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

unless the appointment is set up for the person by name, outlook has no way
to know who it's for.

"Setting up my month to month calendar" <Setting up my month to month
news:[email protected]...