Easy question for you, but hard for me.

AnimatorElf

Hello,

I'm new to these more complex formulas in Excel, so I thought I might
get some help here please.

I am looking to do the following:

I am looking to enter a number into cell C8. This number will be
anywhere between 1 to 29. Cell C8 will only contain 1 number at a
time.

Now, when I enter in this number, in cell C8, I need three other cells,
AA39, AA40, and AA41, to update with one number in each cell.

This is the chart I need to use.

C8 AA39 AA40 AA41
1 3 6 10
2 6 13 20
3 10 20 30
4 13 26 40
5 16 33 50
6 20 40 60
7 23 46 70
8 26 53 80
9 30 60 90
10 33 66 100
11 38 76 115
12 43 86 130
13 50 100 150
14 58 116 175
15 66 133 200
16 76 153 230
17 86 173 260
18 100 200 300
19 116 233 350
20 133 266 400
21 153 306 460
22 173 346 520
23 200 400 600
24 233 466 700
25 266 533 800
26 306 613 920
27 346 693 1040
28 400 800 1200
29 466 933 1400

So if I enter in C8 the number 12, I am looking to have cell AA39 place
a 43 there, and cell AA40 to place a 86 there, and so forth.

Basically cells AA39, 40, and 41 are all subject to update with
whatever is placed in C8.

I hope I am explaining this good enough for you, and could really use
some help with this.

Thank you very much.

Zack Barresse

Hello AnimatorElf,

Select cells AA39:AA41, type in this formula...

=VLOOKUP($C$8,Sheet2!$A$1:$D$30,ROW(A2),0)

Ensure you confirm with Ctrl + Enter. This assumes you have a table setup
just as you posted on Sheet2 in A1:D30.

HTH

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr
To email, remove NOSPAM

"AnimatorElf" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Aladin Akyurek

Let $A$1:$D$29 on the sheet named Admin house the chart.

In AA39 enter & copy down:

=INDEX(Admin!$B$1:$D$29,$C$8,ROWS($AA$39:AA39))

AnimatorElf

Thank you so very much for the quick and perfect response!

It works perfectly.

Thank you very much