E-MAIL PROCESSORS NEEDED!!!

jlm

Hi all,
this is worth checking out. How many businesses do you find out there
telling you up front on what it is all about. What do you have to loose
other than to gain without having to pay for it. :)

Dear Potential E-mail Processor,

Due to an enormous client list, we can only take serious

applicants at this time. We are offering a full or part-time

opportunity in E-mail Processing. You can work at home.

We do require that you have a computer with Internet connection

and are familiar with basic Internet/e-mail functions.

As to the salary, it's totally up to you, as you will be

running your own business. There are no limits. What you

will see represents a very lucrative money-making business

that anyone can run to generate a significant residual income

from the comfort and privacy of their own home.

This VERY SIMPLE Internet-based business is specially

designed to be reproduced by ANYONE - ANYWHERE who has

a computer and Internet connection. You need only understand

the very basics of "copy & paste" word processing and using

ordinary e-mail. Absolutely NO SALES ABILITY IS REQUIRED

to make a great success of this program! All of the work is

accomplished by a very ingenious method of processing e-mail.

You will receive full, clear instructions, and we will always

be available to help you and answer your questions. This is a

genuine Home Business. It is not a chain letter, money game,

multi-level marketing (MLM) program, PYRAMID, telecom

scheme, or any of the multitude of doubtful business offers

that may come through your e-mail box. This completely

legal business generates a residual income of $2,000 to

$5,000 every month with only a part-time commitment (about

5 - 10 hours per week).

A full-time commitment (about 30 hours per week), based on

statistics gathered from associates world-wide, translates

into an income of $10,000 or more per month.

ABSOLUTELY FREE 60-DAY TRIAL OFFER!

To prove our sincerity and confidence in this opportunity,

there is NO CHARGE to join us for the first two months.

You will receive all the information to get started in your

Quick-Start Package (a $50 value!) via e-mail. After 30 days, you

will receive Project Manual #1 "Business Plan and Marketing Guide"

This is a $50 bonus which you will also receive FREE! If, by remote

chance you are not satisfied with the program after the second

month and wish to discontinue, you may by all means do so and we

will not contact you again.

On the other hand... if after 60 days you are satisfied with

the program, and wish to continue after the second month,

that is when you purchase the following month's Information

Package for $50. Since you DO NOT PAY ANYTHING until after you

are already starting to earn a remarkable residual income, you

have virtually nothing to lose...and a great deal to gain.

IMPORTANT

If the above opportunity interests you, and you would like

MORE INFO about our very simple and profitable business,

contact me at the e-mail address below:

mailto:[email protected] subject=SHOW_ME

We are successful if YOU are successful, and therefore

we will do all in our power to ensure that your relationship

with us is a prosperous one. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

jlm

Please click below for removal:

mailto:[email protected] subject=Remove