Access Dynamic/Crosstab Form

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has a better solution for this quandary.

I am setting up a fast set up tool for a user for some pool testing software. At time of coding I don't know the surfaces of the pool or the chemicals the user may want to test for. I have solved these issues as they are fairly straight forward. However I am now looking at the test targets they set. The only way I can imagine doing this at this time is using a fairly complex coding to build a temporary table containing a field with the surfaces selected and then columns with the test parameters the user has chosen so they can input the target values.

Is this the best way to do it? Or is there a simpler solution I am overlooking?

by the time I get to this stage in a table I have the surfaces the user has selected, and separately in another table the parameters they have decided to test for. My idea was to create a table with surface as a column, and then a column for each parameter, program in the content in the surface column and display for user input as a subform.

Thanks

Ask a Question