Duplex printing option (HP OJ 5750) w. Windows Vista

L

LACHMAN SIPPY

Hello Bob,

I understand that you might have a patch for my problem based on several messages on the Microsoft public forum with similar problem related to HP 7310.

I have a problem with manual duplex printing option on my Windows Vista Home Premium. After printing one side, I do not get the message to turn the pages over. The printer is left in a Busy mode and I am unable to cancel the print job from the queue. My printer is the HP Officejet 5750. I downloaded the OJJ5700_full_8 from HP for the Vista. This feature works perfectly on my desktop running Windows XP.

I would appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you

Lachman Sippy

(e-mail address removed)

--
Lachman Sippy
Faculty
University of Phoenix
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(818) 917-9702
Pacific Time

V

Vista & duplex printing

LACHMAN SIPPY said:
Hello Bob,

I understand that you might have a patch for my problem based on several messages on the Microsoft public forum with similar problem related to HP 7310.

I have a problem with manual duplex printing option on my Windows Vista Home Premium. After printing one side, I do not get the message to turn the pages over. The printer is left in a Busy mode and I am unable to cancel the print job from the queue. My printer is the HP Officejet 5750. I downloaded the OJJ5700_full_8 from HP for the Vista. This feature works perfectly on my desktop running Windows XP.

I would appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you

Lachman Sippy

(e-mail address removed)

--
Lachman Sippy
Faculty
University of Phoenix
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(818) 917-9702
Pacific Time

Hi Lachman: