Dual monitor support and print screen

Adam Raff

Good Day,

A few days ago we started moving to using dual monitors and it was turning
out fine. One of my users showed me something of which I could not answer.

With two monitors now active when you do a print screen it captures what is
on both monitors. Is there a way to only limit this to the default monitor
such as monitor number 1

Running Windows XP Pro SP2 with all updates

Thanks
Adam Raff

Canon Guy

Adam Raff said:
A few days ago we started moving to using dual monitors and it was turning
out fine. One of my users showed me something of which I could not
answer.
With two monitors now active when you do a print screen it captures what
is on both monitors. Is there a way to only limit this to the default
monitor such as monitor number 1

If you hold down the Alt key and click PrintScr, the active (focused) folder
will be captured. You may consider this freeware:
http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/MWSnap/mwsnap.html

Joe Arnold

Morgan che

Dear Adam,

Thanks for your posting, and also many thanks for Joe's assistance.

I agree with Joe. If you press the key combination "Alt+PrintScrn", it will
capture the active desktop or windows. What's more, MWSnap is alternative
choice to conveniently capture screen or any area on the desktop according
to your operation.

Thanks.

Sincerely
Morgan Che