Dual Diplay on my Thinkpad using xp

I just bought a LCD TV.....want to use dual diplay with my thinkpad t20 and I
can't get the display through my s video cable like I could before upgrading
to XP.

How do I get this working?....

Kenny S

you would need to download the correct driver for your display adaptor for
XP

"Display in XP Tired of trying" <Display in XP Tired of
news:[email protected]...