DRS technologies 3000VA / 2100W UPS 3000TR-IV need info on

Reaction score
hi im new to this forum and wanted to find out if anyone can help me with finding out where i would need to go to sell a DRS technologies 3000VA / 2100W UPS 3000TR-IV besides ebay and wanted to know what its actually used for and how much would one cost. thanking all who participate ahead of time thanks again.:thumb:

Reaction score
yeah i got all that just wanted a bit more info on where i can sell one and who would need such an item i guess its for military use i have one for sale and i have no clue on where to start from. thanks for the reply

Reaction score
No not necessarily military use at all

Anyone who needs a UPS backup for their computer servers may find use for it

Good luck

Reaction score
thanks im halfway thru with my question great input it just confirms my knowledge of its function. now i have to find that person that needs one lol. this drs system i have has this water proof case that came with it in army green so its pretty portable and durable so if anyone or you know anyone lmk i appreciate it.

Ask a Question