From: "Thomas A. Rowe" <[email protected]>
Sent: 8/10/2003 3:35:27 PM
Subject: Re: dropdown menu

You have to rename one of the forms.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.
To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage
support see:

FrontPageForms

Thaya,

As Thomas mentioned, it would be helpful to provide a URL
for the problem page.

I am not 100% sure if you are referring to multiple DD
menus contained in a single form, or multiple DD
Navigation menus.

If we are talking about more than one DD in a form, check
your HTML to make sure you don't have <Form> tags
surrounding each individual DD.

If we are talking about two or more navigation DDs on the
same page, I have an example of this and a subsequent link
to a script that will allow this, using the same form
name....

http://frontpageforms.com/Multiple_DD.htm

Mike,
http://FrontPageForms.com