Drivers

Do You Install Software & Drivers By your own On Your PC ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take Help From Friend

• Seek Help On Pcreview

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi All :) ,
I recently purchased a new Laptop.
wallbash.gif
a recently C700,With Intel recently processor,512MB RAM,80 GB recently.
I installed Win XP Pro on that,now i am facing trouble in installing drivers for that,i don't know which all drivers i need to download and install, Or which Driver do I need for my Laptop. Specially drivers for sound, graphics,recently etc.,
Apart from this if you can recommend any other drivers or software which are useful for me.
Iam not a very heavy user of PC,I only use it for online trading ,chatting & gaming.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Is a C700 a Compaq Presario?

The drivers may be on a disc that came with your lappy, but if not they are available for download HERE - select your exact model and just download them to a folder on your desktop and run them.

To see which drivers are still needed, right click on My Computer, select Properties>Hardware>Device Manager, and the ones still needed with have a yellow exclamation mark next to them.

Note: I have edited your sig and removed your email address - not a good idea ;)

Ask a Question