dragarx

Reaction score
can some explain this to me 1[i cant find the master file table i expect its one of microsofts very hidden files.]2 i use eastech eraser which is the best,file eraser it even wipes the files slack[dont know what the files slack is ask me.] it also scrambles the master file enteries, .then one day i saw it wiping a file i think it was called ntfs$log so i asked east tec what this file is and was surprized to find out that this file is not in the ntfs file system.havent a clue where it is but it keeps a record of every thing ive downloaded. And to date east tech is the only program that can access it and clean it.to the person or any one who wants to completely uninstal a program download trial of system mech pro6.press clean click 1st button this is all files that have an uninstall .exe even if you see your program in there ignore it then click files without uninstal if its in there ignore it at last click uninstal a different program click radio button from main programfile browes to you find it should be in program files click next and again then ok .next this program will search the compleate computer and reg .eventually you get a list delete the lot.

Ask a Question