downloaded powerpoint templates

powerpoint template downloads

I have vista. I have downloaded free powerpoint templates from the internet
and they went to my desktop. where do I save the templates so I can use and
re-use these over again? can someone help?

Echo S

If you double-click one of the templates, a file based on the template opens
in PPT.

Then choose File | Save As and choose "PowerPoint Template *.POT" (or
*.POTX) from the "save as type" dropdown. When you choose "template," it
takes you to the right place.

I think it will probably be here:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\

"powerpoint template downloads" <powerpoint template
news:[email protected]...

TAJ Simmons

Hi,

You don't mention what version of powerpoint..... so here's some info on
powerpoint 2000 onwards
Create your own template folder in PowerPoint 2000 and later
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00205.htm

cheers
TAJ Simmons
Microsoft Powerpoint MVP

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

"powerpoint template downloads" <powerpoint template
news:[email protected]...

phtar

I have vista. I have downloaded free powerpoint templates from the internet
and they went to my desktop. where do I save the templates so I can use and
re-use these over again? can someone help?

1. Find the PowerPoint template your have downloaded which has a POT
postfix.
2. Move the .pot file to: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates
\. Or try to copy files into this location:
C:\Documents and Settings\%user%\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\
Here %user% is your windows' login name.

Free Chrismtas PowerPoint template:
http://www.sameshow.com/template-download/template-christmas.html#110