Simon

Hi,
I have exactly the problem here for connecting notes with
Outlook:
Outlook 2002 Connector Hotfix Package: September 18, 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
us;827145

But there is no link on this page to download the
hotfix. I have Office XP sp2 installed as well.

can anybod help if they have had this problem as well?

regards SImon.

S

Sue Mosher [MVP]

You need to contact Microsoft Support to get the hotfix. Cite the KB article number. There should be no charge for the support incident.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com
Author of
Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart
for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers

G

Sure enough, if you call microsoft, the hotfix download is *free* or at least it was when I called. This hotfix is not regressed in many situations so you're taking a risk but...if anyone knows what a pain in the butt lotus notes is, you're try ANYTHING to stay away from at least the mail client itself

The hot fix for your issue has been packaged and placed on an HTTP site for you to download.

WARNING: This fix is not publicly available through the Microsoft website as it has not gone through full Microsoft regression testing. If you would like confirmation that this fix is designed to address your specific problem, or if you would like to confirm whether there are any special compatibility or installation issues associated with this fix, you are encouraged to speak to a Support Professional in Product Support Services.

The package is password protected so be sure to enter the appropriate password for each package. To ensure the right password is provided cut and paste the password from this mail.

NOTE: Passwords expire every 7 days so download the package within that period to insure you can extract the files. If you receive two passwords it means you are receiving the fix during a password change cycle. Use the second password if you download after the indicated password change date.

Package:
-----------------------------------------------------------
KB Article Number(s): 830004
Language: English
Platform: i386

Support For Phone Numbers
Small or Home Business (800) 936-4900

Ask a Question