Don't mess with the Heffalumps!!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
So there was this elephant, just minding his own business, taking his daily constitutional... when what does he hear, but an irritating and persistent honking from behind. 'Tis a pesky upstart of a motorist, wanting to pass.......... well it's time to teach him some manners!! Elephant style! :D

[Youtube]vfQde17PFwo[/Youtube]

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
OK, next time I'm behind an elephant on my local road I WILL NOT honk ! :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
wouldn't you just luve to do that to an annoying motorist :lol:

Reaction score
:lol:That will teach the driver to be inpatient.thumb: I wonder how the driver will explain thatto the insurance company:cry:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Saw a good one a couple of years ago that still makes me grin. Was at the traffic lights outside the Uni. Guy drives up with a second car right behind, tailgating so close they were almost up his tailpipe. When he had to stop at the lights he leans out & yells back at the yobbos in the second car to "Back off!" only to get the usual sort of obscene response you might expect from a bunch of half drunk hoons. But this guy had obviously had enough of tailgaters. He hit the accelerator, slid forward a few feet, slammed into reverse & floored it. It was a joy to watch & half the people on the street cheered (revenge by proxy) :) and the best thing, over here anyway, in insurance terms, any rear end accident is automatically the fault of the car behind :)

Ask a Question