Displaying Comma's on a form

G

I have a field named EAC defined in my table as a number field. The field size is set to double and the format is standard.

When entering data in this field on a form the number is displayed as how you would type it e.g 123,929

How do I make the field on the form display commas between the numbers, E.G 123,929 ?

Thanks

Ronnie

F

fredg

I have a field named EAC defined in my table as a number field. The field size is set to double and the format is standard.

When entering data in this field on a form the number is displayed as how you would type it e.g 123,929

How do I make the field on the form display commas between the numbers, E.G 123,929 ?

Thanks

Ronnie

The Standard format does show the comma's (1,258.55). What problem are
you having?

G

Sorry fred, I did a typing error earlier. The form is showing 123123 as an example when I enter the data on my form. I am sure this is how the tables stores the information. The problem is I want to display this information as 123,123 when entering data on the form.

Thanks

Ronnie

V

Van T. Dinh

Please do not multi-post. There is no need to post 3
threads on the same question in 16 minutes.

Van T. Dinh

-----Original Message-----
I have a field named EAC defined in my table as a number
field. The field size is set to double and the format is
standard.
When entering data in this field on a form the number is
displayed as how you would type it e.g 123,929
How do I make the field on the form display commas
between the numbers, E.G 123,929 ?

G

Sorry for multiposts. I had error message from site saying post was unsuccessfull, so posted again.

Ask a Question