Disable the backward P on my text


Carl R

I must have clicked an option to enable what looks like a backward P .This
backward P appears at the end of each text line how do I remove and what is
that called so I am able to know for future refence?
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition
Windows Vista Home Premium

Carl R

Roady [MVP]

It's called a pilcrow sign.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+8 to toggle show/hide markup sign.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question