Disable receive/send on account without deleting it?

Can you disable receive/send on accounts without deleting them?. I have
accounts I wish to receive/send only on demand.

Version? Set up account groups and do not include that acct in the auto Send
Receive group. Tools, Send Receive, Send Rec settings, Define groups.

Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

"Dino275" wrote:

> Can you disable receive/send on accounts without deleting them?. I have
> accounts I wish to receive/send only on demand.

Thanks Dino275 Works fine in 2007
Bob:thumb: