DirectX Wizards in VS.NET 2003

Michael Kennedy [UB]

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the best newsgroup for this post, but I know there
will be many people who do know the answer.

In Visual Studio.NET 2002, when you installed the DirectX 9 SDK it created a
set of VS.NET AppWizards that would generate C#, etc, applications centered
around the DirectX system. But in 2003 no such wizards are created. Is there
an update for these or something that would let me use the DirectX 9 wizards
without installing VS.NET 2002 and then just upgrading the solution?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Michael Kennedy [UB]

Excellent, thanks Felix.