Diamond DS3900 Dual VIdeo USB 3.0 Docking Station

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Benchmark Reviews have taken a look at the Diamond DS3900 Dual VIdeo USB 3.0 Docking Station:

"I was very excited when the Diamond Multimedia DS3900 was delivered because I had been anticipating the arrival since I requested the unit for review. Why? Well, I was looking to end the tangle of wires on my desk and easing the transition from mobile to static computing. What I was really looking forward was being able to attach one cable and then being connected to everything I require.

I have been using a docking station at work for many years, so this was not new to me. All my previous experience was with proprietary docking stations that had cost quite a lot to procure and were tied to a single product. Until now I had not been able to find a docking station for my personal computer that has a reasonable price, simple connectivity, and the promise to increase the effectiveness of my computer. And so that is why I was so excited to receive and be able to test the Diamond DS3900 docking station for Benchmark Reviews."
Diamond_DS3900_UltradockDS3900_Box.jpg

Read more here.​

Ask a Question