Desktop icons have disappeared

Dave Neve

Hello

After a hitch trying to install and configure a software, nearly all my non
system desktop icons have disappeared.

They are still present in

C:\Documents and Settings\Dave Neve\Bureau

What could be stopping them from displaying please?

I've tried all the normal display things but nothing has helped so far.

Regards

Dave

Dave Neve

Hi

I've tried that and I get the message that I'm missing HTML active desktop.

Any ideas on this please?

Regards

Dave Neve
"Vinod Chandramouli" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message
de (e-mail address removed)...

Dave Neve

Hi

I'd like to add that I can't seem to create any new documents on my desktop
nor drag them there. They just don't materialise (create) or disappear
(drag)

Does this help?

Regards

Dave Neve

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
Try my desktop reset tool

Why not point them to the Microsoft tool that you copied - instead of a
porn hosting website?

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Dave Neve

Leythos

Can I use this tool or are you saying it i s infected?

Thanks

Dave Neve

pcbutts1

Yes you can use it, it is not infected. Scan it before you run it. Leythos
is a troll and you should ignore him. Better yet ask him for the link to the
so called Microsoft tool that he says exists. Expose him for the liar that
he is. He won't have an answer.

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
Yes you can use it, it is not infected. Scan it before you run it. Leythos
is a troll and you should ignore him. Better yet ask him for the link to the
so called Microsoft tool that he says exists. Expose him for the liar that
he is. He won't have an answer.

You can use anything you want - what you might want to do is search
PCBUTTS1 and THIEF and see if you really want to trust his website/tools
or if you want to trust someone with such pornographic filth on their
website....

Don't trust downloads from PORNO Sites.

--

Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

Leythos

pcbutts1 said: