desktop error messages

Reaction score
Every time I turn on my PC it loads to the desktop as normal and after a few minutes various popups such as X fire and Ericson Phone suite pop up which arent too much of a problem as I've now uninstalled them as I dont need them so they wont bew causing any problems anyomer. However, there are a few which I cannot seem to sort out. The 1st one appears in the task bar as "RegSvr32" and displays the message "LoadLibrary("C:/Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Dataaujmlormn.dll") failed - The specified module could not be found"
The 2nd one appears in the task bar as RUNDLL and displays the message "Error loading C:\WINDOWS\sstem32\gmoomsl.dll The specified module could not be found.
Finally the 3rd one which also displays in the task bar as RUNDLL has the message "Error loading C:\Program Files\bqxkpipe\nchapens.dll The specified module could not be found.

Can anyone help me out with what to do to get rid of these messages from appearing?

Thanks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Those DLLs sound random and the location is very suspicious - I'd suspect you have a virus in the background. If it can't find the DLLs, it could be that the virus has been removed but startup traces are left.

Have you got any antivirus software installed? I'd suggest installing Anti-Vir and SuperAntiSpyware if not.

It might also be worth getting your HJT log checked at the Bleeping Computer Forum : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html

Ask a Question