DESK TOP ITEM

Lucy Curnow

I meant to set an image on "background" instead I clicked set as desk top item. I can't get it off/ Can anyone tell me how. Thanks. Lucy

David Candy

Right click desktop on a blank spot, Arrange Icons By, Lock Web Items On Desktop. Then hover over the item and a titlebar will appear with a close button.

Lucy Curnow

THANK YOU!!!! It worked. Lucy