Deleting protected files

I made a file on my desktop and now when I try to delete is, I recieve the
followin error message:
CANNOT DELETE (FILENAME): IT IS BEING USED BY ANOTHER PERSON OR PROGRAM.
CLOSE ANY PROGRAMS THAT MIGHT BE USING THE FILE AND TRY AGAIN.
I have no other programs running and am in the user profile that created
this file. What's Going On???

restart your computer and try deleting again. whatever process the machine
thinks is using the file will no longer be tied to it and you should be able
to delete it.

<DIV>&quot;Legomania100&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt;