Deleting comments in Word / Office Mac X

Guenter Plum

I use comments in Word extensively when editing often very large
documents and find that deleting a comment will often not work - Word will
seemingly delete the Comment reference in the text (with just a touch of
colour left over from the comment ref) yet in fact keep the reference number
live and not delete the Comment itself at all. This is not a new problem in
Word though it seems to be more common in the Office for Mac OS X
version. Does anyone know how to fix this problem or get around it? I'm
pretty certain I'm deleting comments in the recommended fashion yet ..

I posted this question - didn't mean to be anonymous so here's my name and email address.

Charles Kenyon

I would recommend cancelling your previous message unless you really like
spam! It may already be too late. Take a look at my email address to see one
that minimizes spam.
--

Charles Kenyon

See the MVP FAQ: <URL: http://www.mvps.org/word/> which is awesome!
from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Guenter Plum" wrote in message
I posted this question - didn't mean to be anonymous so here's my name and
email address.

Thanks, Charles - I'm fastening my seatbelts for the avalanche of spam now. I should've known better ...

Guenter

Doug Robbins - Word MVP - DELETE UPPERCASE CHARACT

There is no way of cancelling post to the microsoft newsgroups

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded