deleted files not going to recycle bin

Linda

When I delete files they are not going to the recycle
bin. They just disappear. I have checked the recycle bin
properties and things seem ok there. I have tried System
Restore for a number of dates in the past. (I have no
idea when it stopped working. There are just no files
there.)

I have Norton Utilities and I've completely uninstalled
it, found that the problem still happens when Norton is
uninstalled (so I've put it back). Have searched all the
help files I can find.

Anyone heard of this happening? What am I missing?

Carrie Garth

| "Linda" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | When I delete files they are not going to the recycle
| bin. They just disappear. I have checked the recycle bin
| properties and things seem ok there. I have tried System
| Restore for a number of dates in the past. (I have no
| idea when it stopped working. There are just no files
| there.)
|
| I have Norton Utilities and I've completely uninstalled
| it, found that the problem still happens when Norton is
| uninstalled (so I've put it back). Have searched all the
| help files I can find.
|
| Anyone heard of this happening? What am I missing?

When you write "I have checked the recycle bin properties"
if you mean that you have "checked the Norton Protected
Recycle Bin properties" and made certain that the "Do not
move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately
when deleted" option is not selected, then I am not sure what
the problem is. If you have not checked the Norton
Protected Recycle Bin properties perhaps that would be a
starting point.

And when you write "Norton Utilities" if you mean "Norton
Utilities for Norton SystemWorks xxxx", then perhaps you
can find an answer if you search the Symantec Support
Center Knowledge Base using your exact product name and
something like "Norton Protected Recycle Bin".

Symantec Support
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer_prod_nojs.html

For example, when I searched the Norton Utilities Knowledge
Base using Norton Utilities for Norton SystemWorks 2004
as the product, and Norton Protected Recycle Bin as an
Exact phrase match, the database returns 34 results including
articles such as the following which you may find helpful:

Troubleshooting problems with the Recycle Bin
http://service1.symantec.com/suppor... SystemWorks 2004&src=sg&pcode=nu&svy=&csm=no

Awareness

Linda said:
*When I delete files they are not going to the recycle
bin. They just disappear. I have checked the recycle bin
properties and things seem ok there. I have tried System
Restore for a number of dates in the past. (I have no
idea when it stopped working. There are just no files
there.)

I have Norton Utilities and I've completely uninstalled
it, found that the problem still happens when Norton is
uninstalled (so I've put it back). Have searched all the
help files I can find.

Anyone heard of this happening? What am I missing? *

Hello,

EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard utility can help. Speaking about me, it was
easily able to restore deleted, lost file and unformat drive,
so I think you will also find it quite useful. Really recommended
tool, give it a try.

http://www.easeus.com/

Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Data Recovery Software to recover deleted files

:) Hi,

Friends

you can try also this Data Recovery Software for recover data from damaged partition

I will tried many data recovery software but no Response so my friend suggest me this data recovery website
user.gif

and this is realy best Data Recovery Tool to get back my data

http://www.recoverdatasoftware.com

nod.gif
this is BEST BEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
happywave.gif