Delete an line item in add delete programs

djd

Obviously made a mistake when deleting a all-in-one printer program with
multiple line items in the add/delete programs module. Now when I click
on the only item left I do not get any options for change or remove
therefore I cannot remove this line item. It says (hp officejet d
series)the size is 312mb

I have windows XP pro sp2. Any help would be appreciated.

djd

It is possible that I have not been clear in my explanation. The
program and printer are gone. I just have the line item in the add or
remove programs which does not allow me to change or remove it as all
the others do. I appreciate your solution and unless I misunderstand
there was nothing in there identifying this particular line i.e. hp
officejet d series the size is 236mb. I just want to get this entry
out. I will surmise that the 236MB of data is gone. Thank you.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Remove invalid entries in Add/Remove Programs:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/addremove.htm

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com

Obviously made a mistake when deleting a all-in-one printer program with
multiple line items in the add/delete programs module. Now when I click
on the only item left I do not get any options for change or remove
therefore I cannot remove this line item. It says (hp officejet d
series)the size is 312mb

I have windows XP pro sp2. Any help would be appreciated.

djd

Thank you very much.