Delegating Control

Harrison Midkiff

Hello:

I have a DC located in my Dallas office. I want to delegate control of the
server to a local user so he can log into the server and some basic admin
stuff including powering the server down. I know this can be done but I am
very unclear on it. Does anyone know how to do this?

Harrison Midkiff

Steven Liu [MSFT]

Hi Harrison,

You can refer to the article to delegate the control to another user.

315676 HOW TO: Delegate Administrative Authority in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=315676

Thanks for using Microsoft News Group!

Sincerely,

Steven Liu

Microsoft Online Partner Support

MCSE 2000

This posting is provided ¡°as is¡± with no warranties and confers no rights.