Default stationary for Outlook Meeting Request

mic123

Hi all,

Is there a way to have a default stationary to outlook meeting
request? (Similar to the one for regular emails)

Thanks in advance

mic123

Thanks, I've created a template - but can I use it by default?
(I want to "force" a certain default template on people in my
organization)

You can create a custom template to use.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Outlook Tips:http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=22205

Is there a way to have a default stationary to outlook meeting
request? (Similar to the one for regular emails)
Thanks in advance- Hide quoted text -

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Publish it to the organizational library then right click on the calendar
folder and choose properties - then set it as the default form. I think you
will need to have everyone set it as default for the folder - I'm not aware
of a way to roll it out to everyone at once.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

[...]

Thank you! Can I also do that with Office 2003?

[...]

<[email protected]> wrote in message

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Yes, it works with every version of Outlook.

[...]