Death Stranding - E3 2018 4K Trailer

Reaction score
Might just be worth getting a PS4 to play this

From legendary game creator Hideo Kojima comes an all new, genre defining experience for the PlayStation®4. Besieged by death's tide at every turn, Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That looks really interesting! If Kojima's previous work is anything to go by it's going to be a fantastic game. And thankfully I already have a PS4 :D

From Wikipedia:

"When the main character, named Sam, dies, the player is sent to another world, referred to as an upside-down world submerged in water. Kojima suggests that when the player returns to the world of the living, anything they did or any damage that an explosion or the likes causes when the player dies remains persistent in the world and does not go away. Another element talked about is the existence of a type of rain, called "Timefall", with the ability to age or deteriorate whatever it hits. Another gameplay element talked about is the player's ability to interact with the environment and wander outside of the character's body, as well as recovering items when they die"

Intriguing! :nod:

Reaction score
It's not the special edition with logo on console just the standard black 500GB one with game, £250 in Smyths. Wanna get one before prices go up again :(

Reaction score
Well i went and did it today whilst in work. I was in St Helens and decided to take the plunge after watching the stock slowly decline throughout the morning

And as an added Bonus Elsa seem to like the box aswell

Attachments

• IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    340.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    352.9 KB · Views: 154