date changed to 1970

all of a sudden the year on the workstation goes to 1970.

if you change the year to 2007 and hit apply it goes right back to
1970.

I have repllaced the CMOS battery and made sure the date in the BIOS is
correct.

still the windows date is at 1970.

what can i do to fix this?

Help.

Simon

Hey. I have the exact same problem and was wondering if you had found any solution which works? Ive triend anit virus removers but its not finding anything. Would love to know if you have solved it and if so what you did. thanks

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Jim Macklin

Hey Simon, are you simple. Nobody knows what you want.
This is not a chat room.

<Simon> wrote in message
| Hey. I have the exact same problem and was wondering if
you had found any solution which works? Ive triend anit
virus removers but its not finding anything. Would love to
know if you have solved it and if so what you did. thanks

| EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
| http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Gordon

Simon said:
Hey. I have the exact same problem and was wondering if you had found any
solution which works? Ive triend anit virus removers but its not finding
anything. Would love to know if you have solved it and if so what you did.
thanks

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Please note:
This is NOT a chat room and You are NOT posting to a forum run by
Eggheadcafe - you are actually posting to a global Usenet Newsgroup. You
will get a far better experience if you use a newsreader and subscribe to
these groups directly, rather than through Eggheadcafe.

If you must stay with Egghheadcafe then please follow Usenet custom by
quoting the post you are replying to, and replying to the thread.

Thank you.