data base for employess and their training courses

I work in a great company in the training separtment , I want to set a
program to register all trainings courses taken by ech employee included
details about the employee, dte of birth , date join the company , department
, starting and ending date of each course, cost, and names of the training
Institutes

Okay. So how much experience do you have with Access or database and
programming? If this is your first go round, you face some challenges. You
might start by creating one of the template databases available in Access.
The closest would be the contact management database, I think. Not knowing
you experience level and the requirements for your database, it is impossible
to be more specific.

Good Luck.

Mark

I have a database that I sell fro a very reasonable price that does all
this. Contact me at my email address below if you are interested and I will
give you more details.

--
PC Datasheet
Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications

"data base for employees" <data base for employees
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Mark, you should know better than this. Offering products and services for
sale is a violation of the rules. Another post like this and I will take the
time to file a complaint.